Posted , 8 users are following.
Hi everyone, okay so I will give my symptoms a list lol,
1) Lots of throat mucus (thick) and constant. Which causes me to clear thraot with ahum ahum every few minutes throughout the day.
2) Slightly hoarse voice on and off.
3) occassional sore throats not due to being unwell.
4) Bloating, and burping alot but under control with operazole.
5) I wake up with what feels like a blocked bunged up nose, crusting sorry for the graphics, upon blowing i sometimes get small streaks of blood in it, I also again sorry for graphics feel the constant urge to pick at the dryness in my nose to help clear it, think that could make it bleed too, ear pops a lot too,
so does anyone know if this sounds like silent reflux and rhinitis
dr gave meds for silent reflux.
was given a gel for my nose as thought bacterial, stopped streaks of blood but during think it was because it was creating a oily layer preventing drying out nostrils.
0 likes, 16 replies