Lumps coming out entrance of vagina!

Posted , 51 users are following.

Ive had these bumps/lumps at the entrance / coming out of the opening of my vagina for over a week now. i noticed them right after i had sex with my boyfriend (he says he hasnt been with anyone else) I dont feel any pain or itchyness. I noticed a oder so i mixed vinegar with water and apply it to the lumps but they dont seem to be getting any smaller or changing still. ive also been doing sitz baths about twice a day because i got told on another forum they could be batholin cysts (i looked up pics and dont this so though). Does anyone know what it could be? please let me know

2 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I really don't know what it is but I urge you also to your doctors or sexual health clinic it looks very swollen to me and and lumps don't look normal

• Posted

i am a nurse and i can assure you that you need to go to see your Gp.

i am not trying to scaremonger you but i have never seen this before . i am however no expert in gynae nursing.

if you are being sexually active please ensure you are using a condom as i am not positive this isn't some

form of hpv virus.

• Edited

i think i got the same one can you update us please

• Edited

Well from what I can see it's condylomata acuminata vagina... just google the images.

Those are from my understanding take it with a grain of salt since i am still a medical student, HPV associated genital warts and I think as much as I can remember it was 11 and 6. Luckily for you those sub types of HPV have only slight potential to develop a cancer.

This disease is pretty common. Over 8% of women have it and over 20% of men have it, although in men it is just smaller and often just a single one.

The therapy in this case most likely would be a some sort of viral static like Vestide Gel also laser destruction and prophylactic Imiquimod after laser destruction.

This will be done under general anesthesia.

Cancer is not likely because we don't see any blood, necrosis, pain, color changes etc. It does not appear destructive.

Further more, if you are sure that you did not cheat on your boyfriend, then you might want to ask him where did he get the HPV from. That might be your biggest issue at the moment and I hope that is in a way a relief from those fears of having something malignant.

Please note that my answer is just a medical student so consulting your GP is mandatory!

• Edited

actually your all wrong. I had 3 different doctors tell me its normal and actually extremely common. All it is is extra tissue that can develop over time. Not harmless or anything to be worried about. However there is a surgery to remove it thats very minor. These lumps are on the inside of my vagina and bulge out like it the pic whenever i push down. If they were warts they would be more on the outside.

• Posted

i have the same thing and was told by the doctor at the gynaecology department that they look like skin tags and are nothing to worry about tho I think I will go back because I want them removed. apparently they are quite common.

• Posted

thank you for updating us! It is rare to find a post with an actual final update! THANK YOU!

quick question though... in your third sentence did you mean "not harmful"? it reads like they are harmful.

• Edited

hello i just came across this post they are actually hymenal skin tags and are harmless

• Posted

hi i also am experincing something like this image

• Posted

looks like urethral diverticulum, maybe? do uou have frequent UTIs or pelvic pain, issues with urination (like dribbling after stream is done, or a messy, wide spray?)

thats just an idea off me glancing at it, other options for strange changes in the vaginal/vulvar area are Bartholin cysts, skene gland cyst, pelvic organ prolapse which is common in women who have had multiple kids vaginally,

you could make an appointment but while you wait to be seen, check out the various options and see if any ring a bell?!i know researching always helps ne when im waiting for an appt. best wishes

• Posted

I have this right now too. Also came about after sex. I dont know what it is but there is a discharge involved

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.