Lumps coming out entrance of vagina!

Posted , 51 users are following.

Ive had these bumps/lumps at the entrance / coming out of the opening of my vagina for over a week now. i noticed them right after i had sex with my boyfriend (he says he hasnt been with anyone else) I dont feel any pain or itchyness. I noticed a oder so i mixed vinegar with water and apply it to the lumps but they dont seem to be getting any smaller or changing still. ive also been doing sitz baths about twice a day because i got told on another forum they could be batholin cysts (i looked up pics and dont this so though). Does anyone know what it could be? please let me know

2 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

help!! lumps in the vagina, was tested for STDS and they were all negative...

• Edited

can someone please help me out here. I've been having this for the past three years. i think it has been growing in size. im not to sure. I visited planned parenthood, ob/gyn clinic and the emgerency room. can someone tell me what is this exactly and how do I explain it to the nurse ? i do not feel pain. i haven't had sex in the longest. I'm young and worried.... Ive been preparing myself for the worse like cancer or infertility. i am nervous to tell my mother because she worries too much and has diabetes. the last time i went to the ob/gyn for a check up they said everything was fine and told me to practice safe sex with condoms. i hope someone can reply back with an answer. PLEASE 😦 image

• Posted

doesnt look like anythjng to be concerned with Cin. but absolutely go see your gyno to confirm and ease your mind.

• Edited

They are hymenal remnants, part of the hymenal ring that has remained after it has been torn. Not cancer or an STD. They can be removed fairly easily.

• Edited

hi, i want everyone to know that i went to the OBGYN for this reason, AND simply put, she said "all vaginas are different, & just because you see some in text books and online, doesnt mean thats how all look!" she did a pap smear to ease my mind, and normal results. no STDS, no HPV, nothing! she said its just extra tissue & some women have it grow outward like this, or inward. its all cosmetic & you can get it lasered off should you wish. hope this eases everyones minds!

• Posted

imageimage

I have this lump in entrance of my vagina. It's been there years tried to show the doctor he say he cant see it!? But says its normal to get a thickening of the lining vagina walls. My smears have always come back clear. Does anyone else have similar? No images like this on google. Is this really normal? Sometimes it feels like a weight / pressure coming out. No pain during sex. I'm so worried. Please help.

• Posted

someone please explain to me why my vagina is like this 😦 ?????? is there something i should do???

• Posted

lynn, i do not see anything out of the ordinary with you. looks like a perfectly round vaginal opening. is that what you were concerned with?

• Posted

hi, came across this coz i had the same thing. so how did u recover from it? did u take any medications? did it grow in size? i really wanna know

• Edited

not sure if you saw a doctor yet and its probably a good idea regardless but I have similar little lumps/bulbs (no pain though) and was scared they were warts because I have HPV but I have the high risk one and had to have the LLETZ procedure to remove pre cancerous cells 2 years ago. I went to one hospital and they said they were warts and tried to freeze some of them. I went 3 times and no improvement but because of work I couldn't keep getting Friday off every 2 weeks so had to stop and then went back to a different std clinic in a closer hospital. the doctor thought they were warts as well but the nurse who does freezing very regularly said they aren't . she said they are just growth like skin tags which I think may be true because I have a large skin tag on my back passage for years so maybe I'm prone to them. anyway the point I was making eventually lol was that googling and worrying doesn't help. a doctor (or sometimes multiple opinions) and a conclusive test is the best way to know. until u get told its something worth worrying about though just know that lots of us worry and it turns out to be 100% normal. ❤️

• Posted

3 years ago i had moderate cancer cells and had them removed about a year layer when i went for a check they said i had hpv for the past year iv noticed these same lumps so about a month ago went for another smear and for them to check the lumps at the doctors. They referred me to gynaecology where they said they were wear and tear from vaginal delivery also that the lumps from the inside had come down sort of like prolapse and to do pelvic floor exersize. since then iv had the results back and still saying iv got hpv. im starting to think by reading these posts that this could be the cause of these lumps and when it goes away they might go too hopefully 🙏

• Posted

So I just wanted to tell you my expirience.. had the same thing, ive got it when i had problem with my throat so i had to use a lot of antibiotics and get penicilines.. went to ginecology and she sad that is pretty much okay, nothing to be scared about, its candida that I have.. but a month passed, the lumbs stayed pretty much the same so I went to the other ginecologist, did all the tests and everything was okay, no bacteria, sexually transmitted sickness nothing.. so he just said to use some intime wash for ph and that every other woman have these lumbs, and some of them never see it at all, he dont know if that will dissapear but its all normall, it cant be transmitted or anything so dont worry girls!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.