Lumps coming out entrance of vagina!

Posted , 51 users are following.

Ive had these bumps/lumps at the entrance / coming out of the opening of my vagina for over a week now. i noticed them right after i had sex with my boyfriend (he says he hasnt been with anyone else) I dont feel any pain or itchyness. I noticed a oder so i mixed vinegar with water and apply it to the lumps but they dont seem to be getting any smaller or changing still. ive also been doing sitz baths about twice a day because i got told on another forum they could be batholin cysts (i looked up pics and dont this so though). Does anyone know what it could be? please let me know

2 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

good morning people, I am not medical but am 43 years old with 5 children and love sex. I can assure you all that them "bumps" you see comthing from your vagina are 100% Completely normal. please do not worry. Them "bumps" help grip the penis and produce pleasure for your partner by making your Vagina opening tighter. All the pictures i can asee what have been posted are 100% normal healthy Vagina openings. If you are worried about anything at any age, no matter how silly you feel doctors have seen everything.

• Posted

okay so i have had a bulge coming out of my vagina for awhile now. Went to 3 different gynos and found out it was from a vaginal prolapse. Just had surgery to fix it and the bulge is gone and everything is back to normal

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.