lung cancer

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi, I'm Alejandro Meza Padilla, I am from Mexico, I am a medical student and I need your help to make a Work for my class.

In the lung cancer when it occurs in our body,¿How can I know if I have a lung cancer and  what are the symptoms? ¿Are some cure for that? ¿What could be the treatment?.

what kind of problems are beginning to emerge

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

My dad died of that he had pneumonia alot he had coughed all the time too he had trouble breathing and was on oxygen also he loved a lot time he had it for many years I say he did have it for 15 years before he pasted away you have 4 stages of that. If you are having the same symptoms as my dad did you better go get checked. He said he never should have started smoking but lung cancer is not just from smoking it can be from a non smoker and being around second hand smoke is not good either. There is a cancer center that has cured people from lung cancer I can get that information for you if you like let me know ok they say there is no cure but there is a cancer center that has been curing it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.