Magnesium

Posted , 16 users are following.

Just wanted to know who takes this and why at what mg. I have been taking regular mag before bed for a good year or so-- I had heard it helps with sleep, aches/pain and also BP.. Never looked at the mg but it's 250mg so not sure that does anything. I just took 2 cuz I feel my BP raising (spouse & I had an argument) Anyways, I had to buy a new bottle as I'm almost out. BUT wow so many choices for magnesium--- power, pill then citrite, oxiode... So I just wondered what kind are others taking..

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I take this, its brilliant for sleep, 2 tabs at 10pm

solgar magnesium citrate 200mg

• Posted

Hi ive been also buying magnesium but still unclear what to take tbh

. ( l suffer from POTS so my b.p was usually extremely low but escatled to very high). Not sure what its at atm too scared to check as im that ill ( anixous shaky dizzy way too much to list not slept in 14 weeks just odd cat nap). Any suggestions to magnesium that doesn't interfer with b.p ? x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.