Magnets for menopause?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hello ladies

In desperation I have just bought a ladycare magnet. I have been taking Sage, Soya & Starflower tablets for 2 weeks (no help) to help my flushes, palpitations, dizziness, insomnia, anxiety & memory.

I do not want to go down the HRT road at present. I am 54 & still have periods off & on

Any feedback from anyone 're the magnets or tablets would be much appreciated thank you smile

1 like, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Karen,  I used the magnets for my menopause and found them very useful  There has been another conversation about this recently.  Good luck with them.
    • Posted

Ooh thank you for that Chrisy, that is good to know it helped you. Could you tell me how to access that other conversation please, I cannot find it. Thank you again smile
    • Posted

hi Karen

click on your own user name and it will show you your own discussions 

maybe find what you want then 

jayxxx 

• Posted

How soon did you notice that the magnet was working Chrisy? I have been wearing mine 24/7 for 6 days now & no change at all sad
    • Posted

How soon did you notice that the magnet was working Chrisy? I have been wearing mine 24/7 for 6 days now & no change at all sad
    • Posted

Hi Karen,  It took quite a few weeks.  I was told to give it a couple of months.  I hope it works for you.  I am sorry but I can't recall which conversation it was on.  Maybe the moderator can help you. Personal message Alan.  He may recall the conversation.
    • Posted

Thanks Chrisy smile I thought I would battle on for about 3 months with the magnet, & supplementary tablets (soya, sage, Starflower, B6 & B12) If no relief I will go to doctor & consider HRT

Symptoms so dreadful that 3 months is the longest I can realistically go on like this

Thanks again smile

• Posted

I suppose it could have been a placebo effect but I definately found some relief.  I wish you good luck.
  • Posted

Omg this is so me keep thinking periods have stopped then there back again and when there not the hot flushes are! Night time is the worst, lack of sleep doesn't help my moods, I haven't tried anything yet so I'm open to suggestions please

• Posted

Hi Karen.... I've only recently found out at 44 that I'm in menopause although we suspect I've been in it for a couple years and it was just never picked up. I tried the sage and also a few other herbal routes at first but had no relief I'm afraid, the flushes made me look like I'd either just had a shower... or desperately needed one haha . At present I'm basically against a wall and accepted a small dose hrt due to a sudden anger/instant rage issue that's appeared along with the constant tears....but I've heard from friends that the lady care magnet is def worth a go and sticking it out a few months.... I think it's best to be open to everything and at least nowadays we have others to share with. Good luck... to us all 😂😂

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.