Making learning easier

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi wondered if anyone had any ideas how to make learning easier , ive found it very hard the last few months to take anything in , i need to do a lot of training updates for my job and every time i try and study i never take ot in , i get comfused if i read tpo much and read things the wtong way , spelling has became a nightmare and just overall remembering what ive just learned , as on going training is nessasery for work i wondered if anyone had anyways they have learned to take things in after having fibro , thanks

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Juliet

I have been to a mental health councellor as I was concerned about my memory. I had some testing and was mostly ok apart from stories as most peoole have said it's hard to retain info. she recommended aq book ,max your memory. Gives differnt sorts of aides to memory and test egs. You may find it useful Best wishes Jane

• Posted

I can relate!!!  It is so scary at time, I am about to start a new position and am wondering if I can even handle and remember all the new material. Where did my memory go???  Darn Fibro BUT I AM NOT GOING TO LET IT RULE ME👍🏻 I just have to keep reminding my self that.    

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.