Many thanks

Posted , 13 users are following.

Just want to say thank you to everyone who took the time to reply to my feeling down conversation yesterday. I definitely felt better and not alone. You have all become my friends and am so glad to have this forum. I told my husband and he said this is just what you need because I can't possible know what it is like and he was glad I had got some comfort. He has been so good but obviously can't begin to know what we are all going through. I said I just want to wake up to a day without pain. We all deserve a medal for what we have gone through. Hope you all soon have the pain free day you all deserve. Thank you all my friends .x

2 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm so glad that you are feeling better Joan. I hope you don't have another depressing day like that but if you do you know you will get over it, it's all part and parcel of the long journey back to recovery.....take care and pamper yourself, you deserve it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.