Medical Marijuana

Posted , 13 users are following.

Has anyone tried Medical Marijuana for treatment of GA?

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hello, I was diagnosed with GA a year and a half ago following my chemo treatments, I actually thought I had leukemia at first. Anyway, the lesion were all over my body especially my thighs. I was too embarrassed to wear shorts bc it was so bad, I mean for a year and half it would not go away. So, I went to see the medical marijuana dr in August 2017, and got my card in October. I started using the marijuana oil not the CBD, and it’s now December 2017 and the lesions are gone no trace of them what so ever.  I took pictures before I started and just took an after picture so people could see it’s amazing the results, but I don’t think you can post pics. Hope this helped 

• Posted

Thanks, Patty -- very interesting. I've got the lesions all over, especially on my thighs, just like you described. Any details about the oil and any updates when you get a chance would be  much appreciated. 

• Posted

Susan69928, I apologize I have just noticed your reply! I am still using the medical marijuana it’s an oil that goes in a vape and I am still lesion free, so I am convinced that this has helped! Like I said I have before and after pictures but I don’t think I can post them on here

• Posted

Hi ginger02901, I am sorry for the delayed response I use it in a vape pen and I now started also taking the actual CBD oil in capsules. 

• Posted

I am wondering if the CBD will work as well.  I'm on a FB page and people have said it didn't do much. I believe everyone has a different response, so while it won't work for some, it will for others.  Does the low dose TCH make you feel high?  I don't think I could handle that at this age, lol.

• Posted

Thanks Patty. I should have my oil Thursday. Where do I find a vape?  
    • Posted

Did you get medicinal marijauna just for the GA or did u get it for something else and it cleared up the GA?
  • Posted

Hi Lucy. I have had general GA for 2 years now and it is really aggressive. I'm thinking about taking the "oils" because as far as I have seen it is really the only thing that works.  Is it possible for me te see your before and after pictures?

• Posted

i haven't used it yet. patty46163  answered. I am going to try it also.

• Posted

Hi Lucy. I am 2 weeks into my cannabis oil treatment. They started me on a low THC content to get used to it and so far nothing weird at all. My supplier says i should see great improvement within 2 months and all clear at 5 months. My GA is general and very aggresive. So I really hope this will work because nothing else does

• Posted

Hi Janet. Are you putting oil in your mouth or taking a capsule?  If using oil , how much and how do you take it?
    • Posted

It is in a capsule and one a day and i take one a day before i sleep

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.