Medical Marijuana

Posted , 13 users are following.

Has anyone tried Medical Marijuana for treatment of GA?

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi

I am in Michigan. I am looking for some guidance in choosing a doctor to treat my G.A.

I have gone through 4 years of treatment the traditional ways with two different dermatologists. You name it, I have tried it . Except marijuana . How do I find a trustworthy MD who isn't just after a fee to give me a marijuana card? I am not looking to get high. I live near Flint, Ann Arbor and Lansing. All about an hour away. Thanks to anyone who can suggest something tangible. I also am type 2 diabetic.

• Posted

I have had it for maybe 4 years now.  Once it was in my face I freaked.  As you know with time more and more come together and now you don't see them anymore cause my whole face is one!  I still have red splotches and use makeup to make working in a business environment easier.

Please, if all of you could update... I am interested in hearing more results.  Thx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.