Melbi how you doing?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Morning Melbi

Just checking to see if you are ok & hopefully feeling a little better. Did you get any sleep last night? Thought of you as I too lay awake most of the night (work related stress!), forgot my meds this morning as well - daft bat that I am!!! Never mind will take them later.

Hi to PJ, Breezeman, Tiny Tears & all - hope you'r all having a good day so far........

Nicky Jane x

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thanks Breezman

Good to hear you are going to try minus the whisky LOL

I am going to try tonight minus the codiene!

God bless you

Melbi xxx

• Posted

:roll: Hi folks, my mums just left, Ooooooooooo, i am not myself....my tooth hurts!! Is anybody else absolutely freezing?

Can anyone do dishes.???? You should see the stack I have got to do......why cant I just be okay????

I was fine this morning!

Where are you guys?

Sorry, not feeling myself.

Take care you lot, hugs for the weekend, Tiny Tears.

• Posted

I went to sleep around 10:30 pm woke thinking no way can it be time to get up yet I am still tired! Looked at the clock - 12:30 am. Sigh of relief - turned over and went back to sleep until 7am!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Melbi x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.