Menopausal Easter

Posted , 6 users are following.

Anyone feeling nauseous looking at all that chocolate this morning? I know I do, uugghh, horrible.

0 likes, 489 replies

489 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

How has your day been today?
    • Posted

Hi hope you ok, day not too bad thanks - how about you, are you feeling well today, bit dizzy but not too bad x
    • Posted

Hi not too bad a day thanks. Felt a bit better all round comes and goes rather. I'm glad your day was OK how's your husband today feeling a little better I hope? A bit hot in the office today a few hot flushes but not too bad. The office is full of menopausal woman. Love to you.xxx
    • Posted

Agree some days are better than others, at least in your office you have other women to chat to, I work on my own and that's the way I like it ! as if I feel funny I can sit down or lie down as the case may be ! don't I sound miserable, I'm not really !! Hubby went to bed this afternoon in pain, he was really fed up xx
    • Posted

Sorry was on the phone to my son. Sorry to hear about your husband can he take pain meds? Got to take my car in tomorrow for all the work rusty bucket it is. So that means I will get to work really early. But never mind could be worse.๐Ÿ˜„xx
    • Posted

To be honest I hate working !! if I didn't have to I wouldn't I would love to stay home and be a home person and potter around in the garden, watch my lovely garden birds and relax ! Ha that's not gonna happen for years, I know I only do mornings but Uugghh ! I work in the countryside and look after people's houses so can come and go when I like, so i am very lucky really, very old cottages in the middle of nowhere, really pretty - I live in a cottage it's not that old 1700 but tiny with character, no central heating but we do have log burner, can't complain really can I ! Shame about your car, I had to push the window up in my car today, it fell down when I was driving ha ha, at least it wasn't raining ! Xx
    • Posted

My car is an Mazda MX5 when the weather is nice I take the roof down. To be honest I would love to have driven it on a day like today but hey ho it wasn't to be. Hope its not too expensive tomorrow don't need it right now. It costs well over ยฃ150 to Mot it and that's only for 6 months.

Take care speak soon.๐Ÿ˜„xx

• Posted

That's nice, I have an old Clio but I love it, hope you have a peaceful evening and sleep well xx๐Ÿ˜Š
    • Posted

Hi ELaine, how has your day been ? Did you have an ok day at work. My day was fairly good, few tummy pains but not as bad today, since taking more vitamins I seem a little better, weather that's pysological or not I don't know, maybe ! Hope you ok xx
    • Posted

Hi Lou managed to get my car fixed and taxed so on the road again. My day was OK but my mad boss was on the case. I felt fine today but it comes and goes. How's your husband today bit better I hope. Yes not a too bad a day. Sorry to hear about tummy but keep taking the tabs.xx
    • Posted

Hi ELaine, glad you have your car sorted that's a relief isn't it, one less thing to worry about ! Shame your boss has been a nightmare though, yes know what you mean about symptoms coming and going - think your ok one day and then bang everything's back again, oh when does it end. Do you take anything to help ? X
    • Posted

Not really no take evening primrose oil and fish oil I think that helps not sure though don't know what I would be like without them.

Nice to get my car sorted out even if it costed me an arm and a leg gotta be done though. At least I'm taxed for six months.xxx

• Posted

Glad your car is sorted that's a relief for you, always something to pay out all the time though, never ends does it ! I take Wellwoman 50plus, vit b, E and also folic acid, try to eat plenty fruit and fish and it's hard when you have to force yourself to eat ! So glad it's Friday tomorrow, feel tired and I have loads to do in the garden it's a real mess xx
    • Posted

I'm off tomorrow a nice three day week. Back to normal next week though. Yes I try to eat fruit and veg too...the healthy option. Are you off tomorrow? Yes our garden needs a bit of a tiedy up too. Although husband has planted some spuds carrots and stuff. Have a good day tomorrow๐Ÿ˜Šxx
    • Posted

Oh have a great day off, I'm working but only 2 hours and I feel okay about it actually, maybe the sunshine is helping plus I'm out in tne countryside working in a lovely 15th century cottage with a beautiful garden and owners in London back at weekend so am happy about that, will have a cuppa looking at the primroses and listening to the birds singing, couldn't really ask for a better job than that ! Hope the sun shines for you tomorrow, will catch up tomorrow, if I could get rid of my awful flabby tum I'd be even better! Big hugs to you xx๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    • Posted

Hugs to you too. Your job sounds lovely and 2 hrs isnt that long. Looks like tomorrow is gonna be nice. Sleep tight chat tomorrow.๐Ÿ˜„xx
    • Posted

Hi Elaine, how was your day off ? Mine was ok but felt so spaced out all day, horrible. Hope you had a good day though x
    • Posted

Hi Lou I've been okay today washed my car took the dog for two walks he's flat out asleep now I even went to exercise class this morning. Not a bad day really. Sorry about you feeling spaced out I get that sometimes got bit of a headache now may have over done it somewhat. xx
    • Posted

Yes we think we can do things and the. Our bodies let us down, I sometimes think I'm younger than I am and it all catches up with me, glad you had a good day you must have been feeling energetic doing all that ! Bought some compost and weedkiller and hope to get going outside at the weekend if my body lets me ! ย We'll see how it goes, pretty spaced out at moment and wobbly, maybe early night xx
    • Posted

Yeah I know what you mean I think I may have over done it today I may have an early night too that's if I can sleep with husband snoring and dog constantly licking his paws. Yeah I will try and get out in the garden too if the weather is okay. Right now after washing my car it has a fine dusting of sand on it.xx
    • Posted

That usually happens to me, I wash it and then a pigeon comes along and lands one on the windscreen. Hope you have a good evening, am gonna have a little dinner then bath and bed later I think, today has been too stressful, had to go shopping and it was packed, nearly left trolley in shop, such a nightmare. Hope you feel ok anyway xx
    • Posted

When I leave my car at work under trees I usually gets loads of bird poo on it. Enjoy your supper and have a nice bath. I hope you have a good nights sleep.๐Ÿ˜Š catch up tomorrow. I will have to get our tea on hold for now as both husband and son are not home yet. We got meatballs tonight.xx
    • Posted

Love meatballs ! Not worth me buying them or any meat as hubby won't touch it ๐Ÿ˜ž, so it's hard always thinking of things without meat in ! Enjoy your dinner catch up soon, xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.