Menopause

Posted , 12 users are following.

I am wondering does anyone else suffer with sinus and allergy symptoms more with menopause. I fell like I could lose my mind sometimes with all these crazy symptoms. Headache, pressure, cold sweats it goes on and on.

1 like, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes,yes, yes. Constantly have a stuffy mose. I have to carry tissues everywhere i go
  • Posted

Hello,

I was commenting today how my head feels full . It makes me dizzy.  The weird thing is that i dont have a stuffy nose, but am sneezing, dry eyes, itchy skin and can feel globs of post nasal drip throughout the day.  My doctor wont treat because they think it is related to reflux of all things.  I hope it goes away. Allergy meds seem to hlep but the 24 hour zyrtec im taking only lasts about 16 hours and then the full head/dizziness  comes back.  It is interfering with my life!!  I try to stay positive and not talk about it because im sure everyone in my family is sick of hearing how crappy i feel.  Cant wait for some answers.  You are not alone.  

• Posted

You are so right especially my daughter I know complaining doesn't help but you feel so helpless. I feel like I have a virus every week or two and always suffering with sinus problems. Hang in there😊

• Posted

I get this too.  Have for years. I can't take Allegra, Claritin, or Zyrtec anymore (get a heart arrhythmia from them.  I just have to live with the full head and feeling groggy and sometimes dizzy/lightheaded.   I have year-round allergies, so my sinuses get involved now and then.  Can't take antibiotics for it either. Very allergic to most antibiotics. It's really difficult, and as Linda says, you feel so helpless. I do get a little relief from Simply Saline spray, but that's about all.

• Posted

I am suffering with this very issue right now. It feels amplified!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.