Menopause chest pressure panic

Posted , 13 users are following.

I have had a complete work up with two ER visits thinking I had a heart attack. Ekg normal chest X-ray CT abdominal upper and lower all normal. I can't swing the gas pain and stomach problem which has gotten worse in the past 6 months since my cycles have stopped. Has anyone had this with panic and overwhelming fear? What could I take to relieve this horrible feeling.

1 like, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Can someone please tell me how to overcome this motion sickness...I feel like a drunk each mornng.. and believe it or not I dont even drink alcohol. Post menopause and suffering bad hot flushes causing me to feel very unwell.   thankyou xx
  • Posted

Hi Misty - Sounds like you are suffering from anixety if you see your doctor he can give you something to help this before it gets worse or takes over you!

Poor darling, deep breathing & yoga can also help! XX

• Edited

You are not alone it could be that you have acid reflux that can cause heart attack symptoms because the acid is in your chest and it builds up you should be put on an acid reflux pill and for anxieties talk to your doctor i take ativan generic for lorazapam 

Yes it is a horrible feeling to have and yes it is scary but you will live through this

• Posted

I'm in probiotics Zantac vitamin d pain continue can't be put in hormones due to factor five I have read on magnesium and B complex vitamins does anyone know if this helps?
    • Posted

Hi Misty

I just started on B12 Methyl, I will let you know if it's helpful with some of these symptoms

• Posted

Oh and I have been drinking Ginger/lemon tea to promote healthy digestion!! It does some to help 😊
    • Posted

Thanks will try the tea so tired of the discomfort it's debilitating
    • Edited

I recommend you read about a Methyl B12 supplement!!
    • Posted

I have heard about this so I am thinking I am going to buy that and b6 I also read helps with symptoms
    • Posted

Hey anything to naturally help with fatigue and nerves.
    • Posted

And I'm so tired of being tired and emotional!! 😜
    • Posted

Hi - I take a combi pill from Vitobiotics called Osteocare, this has Calcuim,magnesium,D3 & Zinc - I take this for pain & it really helps me, wouldnt be without it!
  • Posted

2 days of staying off the medical internet diagnosis's!

It's a bad anxiety enhancer.

I feel ---- I need to keep peri in prospective and stay positive 🌞

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.