Menopause menu

Posted , 11 users are following.

Trying to find some humour angle on the hell that is perimenopause. It's like we are all in the menopause cafe and along comes the waiter.

''Madam, what can I get you? We have some fresh hot anxiety which is served with a good dollop of depression. And can I interest you in a side order of hot flushes, aches and pains?

To wash it down we have a barrel of tears and a good quality jug of insomnia which you can enjoy well into the night.

The lady at the next the took the last of the metallic taste in the mouth, rage and fatigue but we should have that back in next week if you care to return :-) ''

Sorry, think the madness has got to me. :-(

5 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Posted

This is hilarious. You feel so miserable that you do try to find some humor in it. I remember puberty being hard but not like this. Nobody ever told me that there would be days like this.
  • Posted

Carole you made me laugh brilliant humor for a set of the most disgusting debilitating ailments a woman could ask for. Send the waiter away we'd all like a completely new menu!!! Also a looking glass which tells what's coming and how to avoid it or better still the life of the ladies who don't suffer from menopause!!!!!
  • Posted

OMG!!!!Its morning where im at and I just seen this and what a way to start my day...Absolutely to funny....Thank you for sharing....We just have to laugh or go more nuts....Hugs to you!!!
    • Posted

Hi Carole yes the reality is rubbish and seems never ending with one ailment after another. Your humor is just fab don't lose it.... How long have you been in the waiters shop??? Buying all your ailments? Oops hot flush need to go outside...
    • Posted

I guess without realising I've been peri for at least a couple of years. But got made redundant in a not very nice way and that seemed to trigger an avalanche :-(

Ps was going to add libido pudding to menu but it was off for the foreseeable future!!!!

• Posted

I'm so sorry you got made redundant that triggers stress big time!!

Libidos pudding hmmmm think that's well and gone !! I think sold out needs to be on that... I'm still in full on menopause and no site if it shoving off. You could fry an egg on me ...

• Posted

:-( and they're talking about 3 months of hot weather the daily mirror today...
  • Posted

Oh My Goodness!  I finally stopped laughing!! You are a natural my dear!!  That was Perfect!!!  Thank You for the much needed laugh!!  biggrin
    • Posted

You're welcome. Sad thing is, like a lot of us, I'm struggling with the emotional and irrational side of things. Big hugs to you ladies for the kind words :-).... Xx
    • Posted

Looking forward to masses of fried eggs in the Three months of hot weather bring along the bacon!!
    • Posted

I do understand!  I still have that part too!!  But that other med I told you about has helped that part a lot too...along with the hrt!!  What would we do without our meds???  Good grief!!  LOL

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.