menopause symptoms>

Posted , 9 users are following.

its me again regarding my mucus/phlegm i think its probably my aniety getting bad again but I wrote about having phlegm and mucus regually for about four weeks now prior to that i had trouble with my sinuses paying up does any one suffer  with this with going through the menopause  oh the secretions are clear  

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yes my sinuses play me up also have a lot of mucus feel as if I have cold some times
    • Posted

thanks diane its just been constant the last few weeks apart from the odd day its getting me a little fed up because i then have an irritating cough 
    • Posted

ditto just seems one thing after another i have never felt so unwell this last 12 months 
    • Posted

It's changed me as a person was out going bubbley I have not had period since June last year back in August this year had anxiety attack I worry I have every think wrong with me over thinking all the time live on my own which makes it worst I'm 50 life socks at the moment x

• Posted

Yes it certainly makes you think about life and yes I'm quite happy just not going out

• Posted

I don't know but I have the same. Is just the time of the year?

I'm 43 and my periods are not regular since March.

Blessings

• Posted

Hi Sue, I get mucus/phelm too, meno or no meno cause by colds that linger on but hormones yes will keep it lingering 

pay it no notice it will go with time that's what I think anything you have menopause make it 10 times worst...as long as you can breath and it's not causing you to gasp ignore.

• Posted

Yes I have the same I am going through perimenopause and I have clear 'nose drip', sinus tension and now I have conjunctivitis (I have had previous sinus problems as well as 2 x op's). I've being using a steroid Nasal spray and eye drops but having read up sinus problems can be a symptom of menopause / peri. I have anxiety also

• Posted

Yes same problems here with anxiety the biggest one. Don't know what to do with it. Just have to keep going on. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.