menopause symptoms>

Posted , 9 users are following.

its me again regarding my mucus/phlegm i think its probably my aniety getting bad again but I wrote about having phlegm and mucus regually for about four weeks now prior to that i had trouble with my sinuses paying up does any one suffer  with this with going through the menopause  oh the secretions are clear  

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Can you describe the symptoms and when they started? I had a tremendous problem in late fall, when mold count was high. I am 50,
    • Posted

I tend to have a build up of mucus in the autumn/winter but this year it started as a cough which I've had for three weeks they can't find anything but the mucus has been continuous it's clear the odd day it hasn't been as bad but taking a nasal spray from a health shop I don't know if the mucous is agitating the cough or vice versa

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.