Mental disturbance

Posted , 12 users are following.

In July23 I was at work and one on my eyes began to blurr and all of the sudden my mind couldn’t think what I was doing , type freak me out to the point my boss call the ambulance got CT, blood work for stroke, blood clot all normal last Friday I had an Brain MRI and I got the results and all Normal except I have a 8mm cyst on my pituitary gland . So I research and I have the symptoms but my doctor doesn’t believe since I have had since 2015 and no one  bother to tell me. 

Has anyone experience this. I also have this headache doesn’t go away. 

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

This must be yet another odd symptom of menopause. I had a physical done back in April and my prolactin levels were high too. My doctor had an MRI done of my pituitary gland and there was no tumor. So she tested my prolactin again and it was normal. But I get migraines sometimes during my cycle and it comes with the aura and eye floaters too. In fact my period just ended Saturday and I have been having headaches off and on. I read that migraines during this time can be a sign of low progesterone. So many things to be concerned about with this peri.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.