Mind Or problems?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi Everyone

?

My names Adam and since January i have been living a nightmare.

?In January I had a endoscopy because i felt a lump when swallowing, like something catching.

?So it was done and i was diagnosed with Hiatal hernia and esophagusitis .

?Omeproazole 20 mgs and things was good.

About 3 weeks ago same symptoms came back and my omeprazole stopped working.

?Same lump feeling etc, But no my throat gets sore when i eat and when i eat food i cant get it down, Not big food, the small food :-p.

?Im driving myself insane with worry and im wandering if thats where the food sticking issue has arrisen from. I just had some crisps and now my throat is soar.

?I think im going to have a nervous breakdown :-(

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

make sure to come back and post your comments once your feeling better.

All the best to you, and your family

• Posted

So I thought I would give everyone an update.

5 more GP visitis to be told to continue to take Omeprazole that does not work at all, I may as well be eating smarties.

One thing I have done is get my anxiety under controll and start to be more positive.

I have been refered for a ENT apontment but that will take weeks and weeks.

In the meentime i still feel food stick in my throat not every bit but 1-5 mouthfalls so to speak.

I also get a bit of pain shen swallowing, mild granted, just the feeling of the food going down, the usual.

Its the chest pain and back ache i suffer daily thats doing my head in.

more of a back ache and chest ache really, its all related, hopefully i get a diagnosis soon!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.