Mirtazapine 10 days in.

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi,

I'm on day 10 of mirtazapine 15mg & i feel shocking if i'm being honest. I feel so agitated with no patience & feel so angry at everything, not to mention very low. Everything is just getting on my nerves big time!!!

Did anyone else get this with this drug & is it normal because i thought it was meant to help calm you down. I'm just so sick of feeling crap everyday!!!!

0 likes, 51 replies

51 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi. If it is any help Mitazapime takes two weeks go get into tour system as with all any ds.

You shouldn't have many withdrawal symptoms if any at all.

Stop the drug and see your GP you may be allergicc to this drug, it sounds though it does not agree with you. X

• Posted

Ask to speak to the on call Dr. You don't have to wait for,apptmmnt.

Every surgery will ask for a Dr or Duty Dr to ring you back, then explain your problem to h/her.

Xx

• Posted

Don't feel silly, you are being sensible. Xx
    • Posted

Thank you for your support. I guess the gps make me feel that way x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.