Mirtazapine 15 mg

Posted , 7 users are following.

When you start taking it dose it make like you are not in this world or your in outer space is this right or not .

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm sure Mirt affects everyone differently especially if other medications are involved. my personal experience with Mirt was nothing short of a horror story. i was unable function properly because i was so tired and eventually nauseaus all the time, making even simple things like eating a chore. Then came the violent outbursts and tearfullness. The drug really does mess with your brain. 

• Posted

It can give you a buzz slightly and in the evening your vision can get fuzzy. If you smoke any weed it's like 10 times stronger.

• Posted

I dont have the derealization anymore, just panic. I have been off of mirt for 4 days, I quit cold turkey. Can this cause panic ?
    • Posted

In my own personal experience, i simply felt so relieved to be doing something positive and that all those horrible side effects would in time go away and even the nausea i had continuously would in time subside. (And they did). The effects of going cold turkey were worth every little draw back that the drug still had.

As for panic attacks, if you feel them - try and ignore them as it's just the drug playing with your brain. Mirt is a nasty drug with a number of side effects, just think that every minute that passes no matter how you feel - you're getting rid of the drug's hold on you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.