Mirtazapine withdrawal support group Facebook

Posted , 11 users are following.

Anyone wanting to join a lovely support group private message me on here x

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Toria I would like to join the FB support group please. I went onto FB and found your name and didn’t know what to do after that...... I don’t find the techy things easy

Thank you Barbara 

• Posted

Hey lovely just add me as a friend and I will add you as the group is secret x
  • Posted

Hi Toris,

Please could I join the group, the doctor is looking to reduce then cut out my Mirtazapine 

Thanks

Jason Shires

• Posted

Please add me to the Mirtazapine support group and tell me how to access it.  I will send you a friend request on Facebook.  Thanks!
    • Posted

Well, I was going to add you as a friend, but I don't know how to find you.  Please let me know how to join the group.

• Posted

Well, I was going to add you as a friend, but I don't know how to find you.  Please let me know how to join the group.

• Posted

Hi I’d like to join your group.I’ve been withdrawing from mirtazapine for over a year now and have got down to 1mg from 45mgms originally, but not sure what to do next. Regards Maureen
  • Posted

Hi I would like to join the group 
    • Posted

This thread is inactive.  I never got a reply from my comment 7 months ago.  You might want to join the Facebook group "Mirtazapine Should Be Illegal" if you've been harmed by Mirtazapine or need guidance weaning off of it safely and successfully. 

• Posted

This thread is NOT inactive.

Please private message me or Toria if you would like to join an “invite only” FB  mirtazapine withdrawal support group. 

Thank you

MR

• Posted

Hi Toria 

I would love to join a support group, how can I go about it?

Catherine 

• Posted

Hi Catherine just add me Toria Stockford on Facebook and message me on messenger and I will add you xx
    • Posted

Hi Toria

I really appreciate you adding me to the FB group. I went on yesterday and saw some pretty confronting / scary stuff so I logged off. I’m finding at the moment being 22 days since my last dose I’m needing to be around positivity at the moment. I guess there are always going to be people who speak only of the negative but I am really seeking positive support at the moment. I noticed you had a section on there “mirtazapine WD tips etc” that paged looked great - I’m not a FB user so have difficulty navigating. I’d appreciate any advice / options you have as you seem very sound and pragmatic with your experience.

X Catherine 

• Posted

Hey lovely, I've not been on my group lately as I'm now withdrawing from citalopram but if you have any questions please feel free to inbox me via Facebook, I'm sorry you found the group negative I will look into that as it used to be quite cheerful xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.