Misssy is drunk

Posted , 12 users are following.

And ok with it.

I'm so sick of being jerked around with Drs...and with real life.

The Campral experience with drinking.

I didn't want to really drink...I was able to put it off for a long period of time...but I wanted to go against my body feelings..and JUST DRINK.

I did..and I'm paying for it..about to take a nap..since I was out last night...partying in bars...with bikers..and my b/f.

I did some slick shooting pool..it was fun....HOW I WISH...I could just leave it at that.

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I thought I had misunderstood your comment about drinking... before.  Obviously not.  Oh well, you just have to work out what to do next.

I send you my thoughts and prayers for a good decision.

Love and Blessings,

from Angel. XX

• Posted

Dear Missy,

Dont give up on yourself! (Forgive me if I have misunderstood and consequently offended you, unintentionally!)

We take steps forwards and steps backwards, many times, before we reach a state of 'success'!

Only we know, in our hearts, if we are truly moving forwards or not! 

If if we can't be truely honest with ourselves then we sincerely need to succumb to outside help! That said I am not judging you! No way! Just trying to ask your inner self, your soul, to determine whether or not you truly believe you are making progress.

Sending So Much Love and Prayers to YOU!

xx 💞💞💞

• Posted

Misssy, misssy missssy!

what shall we do with you!

so sorry you've had to resort back to alcohol. Hardly surprising considering what you've (still are) got going on, health, financial and relationships.

dont look on this blip as a complete negative, you've done so well up till now. Tomorrow is another day. Take care and keep posting how you're doing xx

• Posted

I'm on mod because I sent u a link on its normal to relapse. Why we relapse is from psychology  today magazine. I guess there's always a first time for blanking out posts. 

Take care

HOPE4CURE

• Posted

Sorry to hear that, Missy, but lapse is part of the cycle of change, you can get back on the cycle and you will.
  • Posted

I think you can leave it at just pool playing and hanging out with friends. Maybe if you put your mindset to not have any alcohol prior to hanging out with partyers and making sure you have a fun drink like "cranberry and seltzer water" in your hands at all times. Guess it's sort of like giving up smoking and getting past the "triggers" i.e. driving, having coffee, being out with friends that smoke, but after you choose not too have a cig once during a "trigger moment" then it gets easier the next time till you no longer have any craving. For me, the #1 inspiration not to drink would be the fact that you went through so much testing to see what your past has done to your body and you got the "all clear"...a huge inspiration smile
    • Posted

Hope my post didn't come off as arrogant as I didn't mean it to be.

You have been an inspiration to me and in turn I hope to be one to you, and I believe you can turn it around.

Kind regards,

BB

• Posted

You are an inspiration for a lot of us. You can do it one day at a time. 

I know you have meant well. I never took it any other way!

(((hugs)))

HOPE4CURE

• Posted

Oh my dear misssy. I'm so sad the devil got you again. It got me too for a few weeks and I've been so ill. This is the reason I've only just seen your post. So sorry you're suffering again. This illness is hell. I hate it so much with intensity.

Youre a survivor and you'll get back on the sober bus again. I've got faith in you. I'm 2 days sober now..wow, not !!! We can do this. 

Sending you my love and blessings 🙏❤️ Xxxx

• Posted

Dearest Misssy or anyone struggling, listen to REM...Everybody Hurts. Lead singer Michael Stipe is a recovered alcoholic and the song is wonderful to anyone suffering xx
  • Posted

what to say? We hope that you can pick yourself up...best of luck! Robin
  • Posted

HI MISSSY...please get in touch ASAP as we are all worried and missing you SO MUCH. 

Thoughts, blessings and prayers for you. Lots of love always, Caroline xxxxxxxxxx🙏❤️😢

• Posted

Hi Misssy,

I hope you are ok.  Keep Posting..... even if things are not that great.  

Everything, good and bad, is transient... "This, too, shall pass".

Take care, my friend.

Love and Blessings to you,

Angel XX

• Posted

Misssy

like others have said, we miss you. Please tell us how you are. So many people care about you and just want to know how things are.

I'll email you or you can email me

xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.