Misssy is drunk

Posted , 12 users are following.

And ok with it.

I'm so sick of being jerked around with Drs...and with real life.

The Campral experience with drinking.

I didn't want to really drink...I was able to put it off for a long period of time...but I wanted to go against my body feelings..and JUST DRINK.

I did..and I'm paying for it..about to take a nap..since I was out last night...partying in bars...with bikers..and my b/f.

I did some slick shooting pool..it was fun....HOW I WISH...I could just leave it at that.

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi ln the morning or afternoon when you sober up, you will again realise you have all these people worrying about you. Is that your wish ? You couldn't give a dam l bet. Maybe when your older you will see the damage drink and drinking does to families you'll learn. Kenny
    • Posted

That is an awful thing to say kenny and I'm sure others on this site will agree with me. Do you have no empathy or is this just a wind up?

You obviously do not understand AUD. I would suggest you google Paul Turner Alcohol on YouTube. My father is a retired GP and understands it's an illness not a life choice. I suggest you read up more about alcoholism before you judge people with this illness like most of us on this site ...

• Posted

Well said pf. I am concerned about Missy, I don't think she's posted since.

• Posted

Plus I'm sure Paul won't mind me mentioning something he said to someone who relapsed last week..."you didn't choose,you have an illness which makes you crave alcohol,it isn't much different to a person in pain craving a pain killer to relieve the nightmare. Try not to beat yourself up about it. Too many people have been brainwashed into thinking AUD is a lifestyle choice and it certainly is NOT".

• Posted

Hi Misssy.  It is 11a.m.,23rd June, in the U.K.

How the Heck are YOU DOIN' !!!

Try to Post.  Lots of Love, Hugs and Blessings to you.

Angel XX

• Posted

Hope to hear from you soon misssy...sending you love, hope and blessings 🙏💕🤗 xxxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.