Mole

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm 16. My mole on the lower back started to hurt if I touch it. There is also a red ring around it and it feels a bit hard to touch. It's dark-brown color and it is circle-shaped. I know some symtoms show to melanoma and I'm wondering if it could be something else or am I dead sad

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm still alive. It's been two months and this mole is pretty much the same. I've got a better photo of it, it this might help.

• Posted

No, I didn't. I've been to doctor about something else with my skin, then I went to dermatologist, and he said I will go to some tests. It's been a year or more and they still didn't invite me to this tests. So if I went to doctor I would have to wait again and I would be dead before I come to these tests. About depression I won't lie I have problems, but nobody can fix that. I don't cry, I don't do drugs, smoke I don't cut myself to hide pain so I don't hurt me or anyone else. And psychologist is very expensive I don't have that much money.

• Posted

You really do need help GeorgeCap. You really do need to see somebody who can diagnose and put you on the correct treatment.
    • Posted

I think you should see a doctor about both the mole and the possible depression.  Which country are you in?
    • Posted

Slovenia, does the mole look dangerous? What can they even do about depression?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.