Money can't but happiness.

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi My name is Frank. And I haven't been eating since 3 days. And deep inside i know it's wrong but I can't force myself enough to make any positive effort.

I have a good job that pays well and i live with my family. I have cars and all. I'm usually a very social guy and people do like me and all. But since many years I had these dark feelings and they just don't go away I act and behave all norma infront of people but yet I'm failed to keep myself happy.

I wanna die thats what only comes to my mind. I have a severe pain in my stomach since one day and I'm at work right now and I don't know what to do. I cry whenever I'm alone.

Can you help me. I can't feel good. I don't want to die but yet it feels like just die and finish everything.

And I'm only 25.

1 like, 31 replies

31 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Dear Frank.

I really think that you ned to see your doctor and tell him everything.

Let them help you don't be alone with these feelings.

• Posted

actually there are no doctors you help you with conditions like that where I live. I had it 3 years ago and i tried to get medical help but no one had any place for that. And i have a feeling that it's coming very strong this time like i stay up all night and only sleep for like 3 or 4 hours while sitting .. I'm scared of myself.
  • Posted

I wrote a long answer and then these stupid adverts caused it to go, try again

Ok where do u live

you are in a mh crisis a d need help now you must get it because you are In a bad place drawing a fine line between feeling you ought to to actually doing it

if you have money self refer to the priory

ring the crisis line in your local mh area

talk to the Samaritans and ask for help now they are obliged to help you if you are in that place

tell your family partner who ever because where it seems the best solution to you it devastating to those left behind as they blame themselves

Get a cuppa because if you  arnt eating you will be increasing that desire to get out

I expect a positive answer very soon or I must report your threat to kill yourself

let me know I've been where you are  

• Posted

I live in Middle East and i tried my best to help myself and some how i can't help it. I can speak 4 languages and i'm funny and smart but yet I can't help but hate myself. I cannot every satisfy myself and after all these cryings and self harm I want to save myself. Very hard to think positive. The society is a major cause too but I just can't help my negative feelings. Its more like that when it gets night and i get so depressed that i can't move or anything I just sit down in the corner of my room which I keep locked always and then i feel like i'm going to die and thats the last night and i it makes me loose myself when i see my condition rolleyes

• Posted

I feel sad for you, i have been like you from age 28, i do not know why some of us have this inside us, i too have money but i am unhappy, i can,t find that inner peace and happiness.  We have to try and fight this thing which i have done for many years.  Go to your doctor and get this stomach problem sorted and then at least you will have some peace of mind about it because we always think the worst.  I too had investigations and they found my stomach was inflamed, i was not eating at that time and the gastric juices had caused it, i,m ok now.  I think we are sensitive people who suffer this anxiety, every little thing that is cruel affects my mind and we are self concious.  Hope you sort this out.   x

• Posted

Thanks tho I hope being around positive people helps me.

You know the other thing is that i never show it to anyone and that's y i'm blowing up so hard coz i have kept it inside for so long.

Can you help me to get the idea to die outside my head.

I'm calm a bit but it gets so severe at night .... it feels like possesed or something.

• Posted

Its always worse at night, especially if you don,t sleep, i hate it getting dark, i sleep sometimes 4 to 6 hours and am awake when its still dark.    You are so young and have your life ahead of you, maybe a wife and children.   I assure you that you are not going to die, i am still alive and i,m 67.  We all put on a front when we meet people, in our mind we are very disturbed.     I live outside London but come from Wales.   I am saying a silent prayer for you. x

• Posted

Ann I hope that you do not mind me making comment to you.

I am unable to sleep for anymore that 3/4 hours at the moment which is very distressing. I have been having extremes of anxiety for 2 months and getting very tired.

I agree with you that everything seems so much worse when it is nighttime and dark.

• Posted

Yeah your'e right, i know this but still it's not helping I try to read and study as much as i can so i can help myself but it's not helping. I do gett better for the moment but the effecivness of that goes away and i'm here so i can take out everything i have so it might feel better. And thanks, i need prayers so bad. I wish i could make peace with myself. I used to love myself a lot. I don't stay alone coz whenever i'm alone i get so scared of myself that i will harm myself. I feel like someone has gotten control of myself.
    • Posted

Hello Christine,  i came off citalopram in november 2013, i had been on it for 7 years, it helped me sleep and gave me some sort of normal life, i wished i,d stayed on the low dose of 10mg now, the side effects of going back on it is putting me off, after 4 to 6 weeks you start to feel better, it was for my anxiety, it helped but it didn,t take it away completely.  Maybe you should see your doctor and take something for this anxiety, people can,t see what we are going through, its an illness and i wish people would appreciate that.  My mind is racing at night and i just cannot switch it off,I live alone and i hate the nights.

• Posted

Hi Ann how lovely to hear from you.

I am on Citalopram but this does not help me sleep.

I would love things to return to normal as I am sure we would all like to happen.

The nights are long and dark.

I see you live in the UK. like me.

• Posted

I had many nights where i would be awake about 2 o clock for 2 hours but would go back to sleep when i was on them, i would go back on them but they have side effects so i take each day as it comes, on bad days i think i must go back on them but manage to hold off and then i get a good day.   I have other phobias too many to mention but on the outside i appear normal.  I Live in Romford, outside London but am originally from Wales.
    • Posted

I know the feeling.

What other side effects did you get?

I sounds like you really do have a difficult time of it?

I live in the South East of the UK.

• Posted

Romford is the SE to, you may not be far from me.  When i went on Citalopram i felt dizzy and sick, hangover effect when i woke up and very depressed they do wear off after a time, the reason i came off them was palpitations and missed heart beats, i was frightened i would have a heart attack and it didn,t help when i read on the internet that they cause heart problems, i have phobia about my heart because many women in my family had heart attacks..
    • Posted

I did not know that, I am worried about heart attacks too and already have missed beats and palpitations which is why I take proanalol.

I have a real issue about heart problems and I find it all very scary especially as I get older.

I am so worried about taking these things and fell I shoudl come off the Citalopram. What would you do?

• Posted

What dose are you on  you have to have over 60mgs each time 

have you ever been advised you have a long qt problem with your heart if not I suggest you are fine but if you are not con fident on. Citalopram change.  To another one that is less cardiotoxic 

try to relax the heart reflects your stress its a muscle and if you overuse it like anymuscle incorrectly you will be in pain and have to rest 

• Posted

i am only on 20 mgs.

I feel that all drus are a worry.

Gillian i really thank you for responsding to me it is comforting.

• Posted

I hate all drugs,i just want to live a normal life and not experience this anxiety.  I was on inderal which is the same as proplanolol, it made my blood pressure drop very low and i would feel as if i was blacking out so i stopped them.  I don,t want to take Citalopram either, that made me feel breathless when i walked and i am sure it made my heart skip more.Fluoxetine made me feel very sick. I am 67 years old, all drugs have side effects. I can,t advise you because i made a decision to come off Citalopram because i was getting funny shivery feelings in my heart.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.