Money can't but happiness.

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi My name is Frank. And I haven't been eating since 3 days. And deep inside i know it's wrong but I can't force myself enough to make any positive effort.

I have a good job that pays well and i live with my family. I have cars and all. I'm usually a very social guy and people do like me and all. But since many years I had these dark feelings and they just don't go away I act and behave all norma infront of people but yet I'm failed to keep myself happy.

I wanna die thats what only comes to my mind. I have a severe pain in my stomach since one day and I'm at work right now and I don't know what to do. I cry whenever I'm alone.

Can you help me. I can't feel good. I don't want to die but yet it feels like just die and finish everything.

And I'm only 25.

1 like, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi frank sorry to hear that you have been going through this i think you should share this with someone who is close to you or understand you anyway i used to get this kind of feeling when my anxiety started few months ago, i also live in Middle East let me know if you need any help take care 
    • Posted

I wish i could share. I have a great reputation here and I can't act that way infront on anyone and the second thing is that i don't think someone will take it serious over here and it will be a rumor very soon and every one will b making fun of it so that's y i keep it to myself.

And i'm constantly thinking about killing myself .... sad

• Posted

Don't worry you will be awl right i know it's really hard to share someone who never been thru this anyway where are u in the middle east ?
    • Posted

Ohh oki i live in dubai, just add me on whatsapp if you need any help or share anything +971502628975
    • Posted

Hi 

use the samaritabs email where u can put down your anxiety and let it flow sometimes even that helps 

been there and further did it solve anything no Frank it plunged me deeper deeper as now I had failed even more things my family friends work etc 

if you are that unhappy why stay where you are , have a holiday 

get rid of what ever it is that's causing the problems 

I had to learn many things and change my life and I'm still learning 

• Posted

Well... Thank you so much but I have tried everything and yet it brings me down and it's not easy for me to travel due to stupid and restricted laws we have to follow over here. I just hope that one day i wake up and everything has been changed.
  • Posted

Dear Frank, if we were able to get rid of these feelings we would, i try to take my mind off them buy keeping my mind occupies, i read, sew, walk, but its always there lurking in the back of my mind.  consult your doctor about taking something for your anxiety, we need help with our problem, i,m thinking of going back on my anxiety drug, its just my age that i worry about now, all drugs have some side effects, every day is a challenge.   Are you on facebook, i,m  ANN MCKINNON.    Romford London

• Posted

Hey. thank you so much for your reply. And we don't have doctors here for this speific feild. I'm trying my best to stand up for myself but it seems helpless and it brings me down. I just need reasons to live which i'm short of.
  • Posted

I'm sorry to hear you are going through this

Please think about ringing the smaritians or maybe even NHS Direct as they may be able to put you in touch with someone in or near your area

You need help to be able to fight this, you deserve the help to be able to get better

Keep us all updated x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.