Monolauren

Posted , 8 users are following.

Has anyone tried this and has it had any type of effect on mono.

0 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

what do you mean by rough. The last few days for me have been a little bit better. Still feel not well but better and was gonna try to take it and see if it might finish off the virus but arent sure how to take it or how it works.

• Posted

Hi Josh,

I'm afraid I can't offer much help on monolauren as it's something I have never tried. I know quite a few folk on the site have mentioned in though and hoping they can offer good advice / information regarding this.

Would still definitely recommend a good-strong multi-vitamin and a B100 complex vitamin every day - those B complex vitamins really can help so much and could really help the symptoms like the tremors and things related to the nervous system. They can also just help your energy levels too. An alternative option would be Co-enzyme Q10, something I took when I had mono and also contains B vitamins and that can really help for energy levels and nervous system I think.

Hoping everyone is okay and can have a good / settled weekend ahead.

Craig

• Posted

The first 3 or 4 days it gave me a head ache and seemed to make me sweat a lot more but after that it was fine. The monolauren is supposed to weaken the lipid lair of the virus allowing your immune system to better fight it. The bad part at the start is the herx effect which is caused by die off of the infected cells. If your having gut issues it will help with that too. I would just recommend if you're going to take it start it on the weekend to see how you react to it. and drink a ton of water.

• Posted

One thing I forgot to mention is to start with a low dose and build it up over a few weeks to decrease the bad feelings it might cause at the beginning. I take it three times a day now and plan on staying on it for at least a year or two to keep the EBV in check.

• Posted

Well i already have headaches so i might not notice a difference there but just did want to have some sort of terrible reaction just trying to do my research. I need to get healthy pretty soom

i have a few more months left on my short term disability so anything positive could help me.

• Posted

I started monolaurin and olive leaf today. I hope it works. I am still not 100% this illness i have is mono or EBV but i am putting good into my body to get it healthy again. I have a heart doctor appointment monday and get the results on my stool sample also this week so hopefully they will be able to ok my heart and find whats wrong with my stomach. I am feeling better but random moments of feeling bad come during the day idk if it is mental or not. I got out and went to eat at my girlfrends parents today so that was good to leave the house. I also have slept a little better the past few days even woth the stomach pain as i sleep. Feeling optimistic so either way i have a positive view scared or not.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.