More Problems

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hey Guys   I was doing great for the last couple of years but I have notice the last few weeks that I think I have a problem.  I had a urolift done in 2015 and have been doing great.  Now I have a small stream sometime and I go and 10 minute later I have to go but only a few drops come out.  Sometime forces it out. Also have some leaking.  Thinking i'm done but end up with wet pants  Also it feel like Im sitting on a ball   Had that before I had my urolift.  Right now I'm just going to buy my time.  I will see my urologist at the end of february going to have a bunch of blood test and I will tell him my other problem.  I hope they go away.  We will see.  Take care all  Ken  

0 likes, 44 replies

44 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I know from your posts that you're smart enough to know how to self monitor.  There is nothing I could suggest to you that you haven't already thought of.  Saying a prayer for you, my brother.  Do keep us posted.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.