Morning anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

I don't know if I'm being impatient but every night I go to bed I hope and try to positive think that the morning anxiety will go and I seem to be feeling worse! I know it's because I'm worried about it but when can I expect to slightly feel better? I've now been on an increase from 5 to 10 of escitalopram 7 days (I miscalculated it in an earlier post). Is it going to gradually go and why do I feel it's getting worse? I'd be thankful for any advice please.

2 likes, 42 replies

42 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I see my doctor today and is lorazepam the same as kolonpin?
    • Posted

Hi Wilb, I just googled it and it's very similar! It says lorazepam is short acting and Klonopin are longer acting but are both calming! They are both addictive but I'm only using them whilst waiting for my escitalopram to kick in and also for my holiday!

They do take the anxiety away but I'm very drowsy but sooner live with that than the jittery shakes etc! Hope this helps

• Posted

Doctor refused to put me on lorazepam or anything like that! He says to additive! He just wants me to stick the Lexapro and give it a chance to work! See him in three weeks! Hope I start feeling better soon! Was disappointed when he would not prescribe a med to help!
    • Posted

I think my doctor only gave me them as I'm going on holiday abroad soon and it's just to get me through it as I'm still waiting for my escitalopram to kick in properly. Hopefully by the time I'm back I'm on the 6 week mark so by then I'm hoping I will be ok.

Hope you get on ok.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.