Morning anxity :(

Posted , 5 users are following.

Dose anybody eles get crippling morning anxity. It eases off after a bit. But it's still a nightmare. And how do I know if my dose is to high for me? I recent went up to 75mg from 50 about 18 days and I'm feeling worst than I ever did on 50. I never ever struggled with sleep. But since upping I struggle to nodd off and when I do. I find myself wide awake at 3 to 3 30 in morning playing on my phone for hours till I drop back off. But don't get me wrong I have breife 20 min to 30 min spells in the day wear I feel normal. But just wondered if I should go back down to 50 or stay at 75. Altogether been on sert since a week before Christmas

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey guys, Im in my 7th week. Lots of ups and downs and normally is worse in the morning for me too. I put on meditation or I youtube sleep meditation for insomnia and it has helped a little so maybe try that. I am a bit overwhelmed that im in this position as 3 months ago life was good. Now some of the thoughts that race around make me feel like Im going crazy. We all just need to keep pushing, day by day

• Posted

Mines more than 3 months mine stated in July. And my life was good to. Very happy and bang one panic attack one night. And been like this since. But the thing is we got to be strong and know we will beat this 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.