Mornings are silly

Posted , 4 users are following.

so I've been on df118 for 12 years. Take about 10 a day now . Anyways just wondered if anyone knows why I can't get moving on a morning. The only time I pick up is about 2o clock when the day is almost over. What on earth is wrong ?. I've seen other people who are actual addicts who can get up early and be out so why can't I?. Any advice would be appreciated. I also take seroxat and pregablin if that's any help. Thanks guys x

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hey , when I injured my shoulder and could not work , I was taking more DF118 , And was just the same , woke up early but could not even think about moving til 2-3 in afternoon , I think when you are feeling down DF118 can exaggerate that feeling , I was happy to do nothing and only come to life when it got dark.  Did not want to go back to work was hard , but now I'm back to normal , wake up , get going and my DF118  gives Me that good feeling to start the day , maybe your a bit down ? Try doing something before you take your first dose , if I took mine first thing then got comfy on sofa I was set for the day , take care x 😷
    • Posted

Thankyou so much reef79 , I think you hit the nail on the head there. I'm just finishing a diploma in make up so I think once I'm out there actually having to get going I think maybe that will work. Β As they say "I've got more issues than vogue" lol. Β Thanks again Hun x
    • Posted

, Oh wow , that's great, fair play to you chick , I'm sure you will be fantastic ,Β 

Β haha love that, you Defo got a wicked sense of humour , keep happy hun xx πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

• Posted

I don't have much , but I have to keep a sense of humour to get through each day. I've got a 14 year old son who is the air that I breathe. I have an abusive partner ( the father) . Who is not worth the time typing anything. Β Thankyou so much for your support.
    • Posted

I forgot xxπŸ˜šπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    • Posted

Oh hunny are you stuck with the abusive bigger ? I'm glad you have your boy to support and be there for you , can you not kick him to the curb ? Sorry I know that's easy to say , I've had abusive and violent relationships most my life, I seem to attract the arse holes, but at the minute it's just me and my hamster "Hugh fluffner" , I have got no kids , I, I'm happy being alone for the moment, I know when you get going with the make up , yourl feel fantastic and will kick some butt,Β 

don't let him stop or bring you down chick your stronger than you know , if he is abusive then he is a coward and he will fall apart as you growΒ 

love reef xxxxxxxx πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

• Posted

Bugger lolΒ 
    • Posted

Wow, that's another point you just hit on the head. Whenever I seem to be doing anything like to better myself ( say a new job just for an instance) he doesn't seem to like it. Anyways if nothing else your hamsters name has cheered me upπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. We will split up I can see it coming. It's a shame really but he won't change I've tried on numerous occasions. Goes well for a while then back to the old self. It's lovely of you to reply x Β  X Are you in America or England ? Β 
    • Posted

MORNING ! I'm in England, how about you ? Got a day off today , so Hugh fluffner was out late last night (chewing on my carpet) grrr 😱 looking forward to a nice relaxing day with my DF118, im not moving til the afternoon πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜„

hope you have a good day chick xxxxxxxxxxxπŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸΉ

• Posted

Naughty Hugh chewing on your carpet.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Β yes I'm in England too it's just I found a lot of people on here I spoke to were in America . Was just curious. Hope you had a lovely day off .xx😚
    • Posted

😳 reef , lol , it's supposed to be about helping people to get off their df118 . Not saying how you're enjoying them πŸ˜†πŸ˜† xx
    • Posted

Hey chick, how are you ? I know , I should be saying how they are destroyed my life but I feel I may be one of the lucky ones, some people's stories really upset me and I feel for them completely, πŸ˜“ I think my problem is, I don't think I really want to stop completely, maybe it's got a hold of me so much, I know I have a problem as I would be panik and would not be able to cope without them , but they do not affect my work (I couldn't work without them) I'm self employed a painter and decorator, so really help , ANYWAY .,πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜how are you and your son doing ? Did you enjoy the sun πŸΊπŸŒ…πŸŒ… Hugh fluffner has chewed a big hole on my stairs , so he is not coming out tonight , instead he is running in his wheel driving me crazy 🐹🐹🐹 I hope your feeling better chick keep them make up brushes going 🐣πŸ₯🐀😁😁😁😁xxxxx
    • Posted

I'm not good love at minute. Partner is being is being particularly nasty. I'm going to sourt it out though for the last time. I'm 42 and I'm sick of being treat like a piece of s***. I don't think anyone should be treated badly. I'm sooo grateful for your posts , especially at the moment because they cheer me up. Thanks so much reef and Nick. Xx yes reef I did enjoy the sun , Thankyou x still laughing about Hugh chewing a whole and not been allowed out.Β 
    • Posted

Oh hunny, I'm so sorry , your right no one deserves to be treated like pooh , you sound amazing and should be pampered not peed off , grrrrr I should let fluffner loose on his most prized clothes and anything plastic , I hope you manage to get rid chick , you shouldn't have to tough it out , but I know your strong ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. I look forward to hearing from you chick πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜‹ h
    • Posted

πŸ˜€πŸ˜†πŸΉπŸ‘–πŸ‘”πŸ‘€ tee hee the flufner let loose on designer jeans. Love it. Aw thanks for being a little rock for me reef. Β I have a good family but it's nice to talk with good people like you who aren't connected family wise. Β I'm surprised you don't have a partner , you're very pretty. Β You make sure you're very choosy coz you've every right to be. Take nothing but the best my love xxxxxxπŸ˜™
    • Posted

Hello chick, long time , I just read last post from you , missed messaging you ! My dad been in hospital , he went in for something routine and it went wrong ! I been running round like blue arse fly , worried and angry, πŸ˜‘πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” hope you and your boy are all good , hope them make up brushes are going , I could do with a major make over πŸ˜‰ Β Hugh fluffner has got a bit fat , had my mum come feed him while I was at hospital, he struggled to climb the stairs tonight 🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹. Xxx
    • Posted

Oh Hun , hope your dads ok . Was it by any chance an nhs blunder or private?. The reason I ask is because I know exactly how you feel when you say angry . We had to take BUPA to court 7 years ago . Yes BUPA who you think are good , well there not. Anyways I hope you bloody thrashed anyone who needed to be told. It's ridiculous that you can't go to hospital and come home all fixed . Β Within reason) . That made me laugh though that that the flufner is like a ball πŸ˜†. Β  Β Speak soon Hun 😚.
    • Posted

Hey yes NHS.Oh God bupa that dose not sound good ! My dad had a blood transfusion and then had a camera up his bottom to find where he was loosing blood, they sent him home, and he was rushed back in the morning, they had perforated his bowl and it was leaking into his stomach, 😱 he still in its been 2 weeks now , I don't get on with his wife so it's tough she says it's just one of thoose things , I think she got a big insurance policy lol , good to hear from you hun , xxxx
    • Posted

Oh my word , it's not one of those things though is it ?. One o those things is when you pick up the wrong thing at the shop , not perforating someone's bowel. Anyways I hope he s not too bad .   Must dash lol . Speak soon sweets X 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.