Mornings are silly

Posted , 4 users are following.

so I've been on df118 for 12 years. Take about 10 a day now . Anyways just wondered if anyone knows why I can't get moving on a morning. The only time I pick up is about 2o clock when the day is almost over. What on earth is wrong ?. I've seen other people who are actual addicts who can get up early and be out so why can't I?. Any advice would be appreciated. I also take seroxat and pregablin if that's any help. Thanks guys x

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey Angie, how are things? Thought I'd jump in and say hi. Sorry to hear about your abusive partner. I have a similar issue though he is not a partner, we have not been together for many years. He has never stopped blackmailing me about about certain things and he always puts me down. He makes makes my life a misery. I never tell anyone though my eldest daughter knows. He's even got into deliberate rows provoked me and then recorded me. Told me I was not capable of looking after my kids. I've always been a good mum but I'm scared BC he is powerful. Anyway, I can't say much... I Honestly have no clue what is being looked at. He even got me a phone I didn't want but I'm unable to have the contract details. I hope you are doing ok though Angie x
    • Posted

😡 he sounds like a nightmare on legs .  When you say he's powerful obviously I know what you mean but in actual fact when any man bully's. A woman they are the smallest and lowest of all cowards. I know sometimes it can be daunting to deal with these pieces of s*** who bully women but where there's a will there a way and there is more than one way to skin a cat. When he does trŷ to provoke you don't rise to him because that's what he wants. Accept nothing from him ( any gifts). Have as little as you possibly can to do with the scum !!. I know it's hard when there's lot going on that you can't put on here  xxxx😚👍🏼
    • Posted

You've no idea. Nightmare is an understatement. Thanks for the advice Angie. I hope you are doing ok.  I still find it hard to navigate this place... I feel I miss posts. Never heard back from Freedom or my other friend. We had a good thread going for a while. I hope they are ok. 
    • Posted

I know love I was wondering about how freedom was getting on too.  I can relate to what you're having to deal with to a certain degree. I hope you sourt it one way or another, xx🙂😗

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.