Mornings are so awful!! 😞

Posted , 16 users are following.

Hi ladies

Could do with some kind words as as feel so awful in mornings, this damn anxiety getting worse and mornings are awful, wake early can't go back sleep crying hands shaking. I had ring in sick yest as couldn't face work got to try and get in at docs tomoz for blood results and c if will sign me off for bit as work and financial uncertainty making me worse 😞

2 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I now turn my radio very low volumn on in my bedroom tuned to a Christian music station so when I wake up I hear it. Has helped me tremendously.
  • Posted

Try motherworth tincture from Amazon. It helps with the morning shakes, which often are just tachycardia. Just do not use to much, because itmay have the opposite effect. Also make sure you eat enough in the evening or even in the morning. I noticed that low blood sugar is the culprit. Eat and take the tincture and go back to sleep. It is usually possible to fall back asleep in a while. I read many stories of women , it takes them 2 hours but they fall asleep again. If possible try to change your work schedule for later hours.
  • Posted

Thanks ladies ??The docs prescribed me Tibolone HRT cause still have periods. 1 tab a day, has anyone else tryed this? He said shouldn't be any side effects but surely most prescription stuff has side effects, If there is I usually get them so starting it tomorrow and keeping my fingers crossed. The bloods were all normal thankfully.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.