Morphine made me happy

Posted , 6 users are following.

I suffer from depression and anxiety. This guy offered me a bottle of morphine for £10. It sounded good because I hate alcohol.

I took a mouthful and immediately felt calm and the depression went and the anxiety. I felt happy and began cleaning my flat enjoying the floating feeling.

I used to buy it every week but then decided that it was not the answer because the guy was ill and on a load of tablets (Zomorph 60mls twice a day) and I weaned myself off them.

It is not easy but it can be done. If you feel you are going to use for recreation then distract yourself like coming onto this site and reading other people's stories.

3 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thank you for your suggestions. I will look her up.

i am sorry you suffer so much. It is a challenge to find out what really ails us and what the proper course of action is. Keep up the good work!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.