Moving to Scotland

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hey you guys, I just wanted to post that I am now moving to Scotland in 6 days!!!!

Taken forever to get to this point but I am about to do it. Honestly can not believe it!!!!

If you remember my other posts sometimes this seemed impossible. I know i havent been on in a while, trying to clear the house before i move has been pretty hard. Working on things with my son also. Happy but sad in a way. Mostly happy though. I will be back on soon (internet getting switched off any day now if im being honest). Could never in a million years have got to this point without your support. Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Sharon. Great news!!

Looking forward to hear about the happy times that lay ahead.x

• Posted

Hi sharon

Hope the move went ok. So very pleased for you and your family.

Your determination and hard work has been well worth it. Keep posting once you've settled in.

All the best in your new home

• Posted

Best reply ever after 3 1/2 years on this forum. You are under control, regained your family back and got a job which intrigues all of us! Keep it up! Robin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.