MRI Scan of Left Leg trauma caused by 155 weightlifting bar dropping on leg.

Posted , 2 users are following.

imageimageimage

So I posted about my injury a couple weeks ago asking what people think is wrong with my leg. After that I went to see a doctor and they said it was a Hematoma and maybe soft tissue damage. I then got the MRI they told me I should get and I see some weird things I'm not sure of. From my knowledge a Hematoma is breaking of blood vessels then causing blood to pool up. But if you look at the image that is vertical you can see like a indent with a little circle object or something. Also I don't know if the two splits in the muscle below the circle object is supposed to be filled with that white stuff. In the other pictures you can see right above my knee a black part in the muscle (circled in blue), which that is the location of the numbness in my leg by the way, wonder what that is too. Also the MRI results from the doctor was just a Hematoma in the leg which is clear in the MRI but I just have a feeling he/she didn't fully look through my MRI. I maybe wrong and just wanting it to be more than it is but also I have had this numbness in my leg for almost a month now (27 days).

Previous Post: https://patient.info/forums/discuss/dropped-155-pounds-on-left-lower-quad-691214

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.