MUA after TRK

Posted , 7 users are following.

having MUA on MONDAY having anxiety about the pain I will have after My RTKR was very painful and i had a hard time getting it under control the first few weeks i can straighten my leg out but bending only to about 45 degrees

my question is how bad is the pain after mua and how long does it last I am a preschool teacher of 48 children and was supposed to start school this week i am curious how long i will be out after any advice would help

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

MUA is nothing you will be so much further ahead when done. Takes minutes to bust up scar tissue. I had it done with my 1st TKR but didnt need it for my last one 11 weeks ago. Youll be glad you had it done - no pain, believe me

• Posted

I'm 8 weeks post-OP TKR right side, my knee still really hurts, I can't seem to sit still, up off and on all dang night! only taking pain meds when needed, at least once a day. I do my excersises once a day. I can't ride in the car very long due to the pain. Any one else in the same boat? getting really depressed.

• Posted

sorry, but I have been there and still am havingissues. 18 months Post Op. If you uncover the secret, let me know.

• Posted

i had my MUA and scar removal yesterday woke up in severe pain after hospital could only give me so much pain relive due to having a pain management contact Got home and took another norco and was able to control the pain and keep it under control most of night woke up quite a bit due to upper thigh discomfort but for the most part hasnt been bad at all will start pt today Have more movement in knee than have in 2 months

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.