multaq for 5 months now, no af epsiodes!

Posted , 9 users are following.

so i guess multaq works great. and i notice zero side effects from it, even taking it on empty stomach even though it says take with food, and im type who cant even take an aspirin or some vitamins without stomach eupset.

am taking 400 mg 2 x day.

56 female

a fib started abt 6 yrs ago.

was going to have ablation but not good time (am inbetween housing) and im glad multaq works. i was scared to have ablation anyway.

are there long term bad side effects of taking multaq forever?

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I've been on it going on three weeks and I'm constantly in AFIB and AFLUTTER. Very short periods of NSR. Still hoping it starts working soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.