Multiple tendonitis throughout body

Posted , 13 users are following.

So I recently got back from my rheomotologst and they said all my blood work for autoimmune and disease were negative . I'm getting more and more frustrated being that they are unable to find what is causing my multiple tendon breakdown. Anyone got any ideas what could be causing it ?

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hey

I’ve done extreme fitness for years. 

I’ve had tendon injury in my ankle, finger, patellar region, elbow, and shoulder. 

Rheumatology results also negative. No cancer

I think my stress grew as my injuries expanded. This caused my muscles to contract tightly and my whole body hurt.

The extra load my tendons were under, along with years of overuse, I think made them more susceptible to injury. 

It’s taken many months of slow rehab, meditation, vitamins to get back to a decent place.

The moment I stopped obsessing about my pain the injuries stopped. However, these tendons heal very slow and they may never be the same, so just have to adapt.

Not sure of your age or your experiences that led up to ur injuries.

There may be a genetic component ... dehydration of tendons .. who really knows I guess.

• Posted

I'm going to check for magnesium deficiency and you should too . It's known to cause cipro like damage to tendons

• Posted

I've had a very similar experience! I have also found the same things to be helpful. I use cognitive-behavior therapy, meditation and visualization to decrease my stress over the pain itself plus physical therapy and slow increases in activities I enjoy. This is the best formula I have found although I still have times of more pain and limitations. Some weeks I am able to hike up mountains, dance, bike and hit the gym. It requires a LOT of planning and self-care to manage for the long-term.

• Posted

Sent you a private message! Lets chat! I got the same results from my doctors too.
    • Posted

Hey please send me also massage. As u can see above i got similar symptoms. Cant massage u, i dont know why .
  • Posted

Hey, my name is harel i got very similar experiience , alot of tendonitis in both sides ( knee , elbows, wrists , fingers, shin splits , achilles)  also all blood test are negative. Please send a massage if u find something new . 
  • Posted

Hey,

Has anyone been able to explain this?

I got 5 tendinitis in less than a year! Blood tests seem fine and rheumatology factor is negative. Any explanation/solution would be helpful at this stage.. Thanks

• Posted

I’m still searching

I have b12 deficiency but taking sublingual. 

Going to try magnesium again 

Wrist tendonitis ongoing

Ptt resolved

Patellar tendonitis unresolved

Second left finger resolved

Elbow resolved w surgery

I was on antibiotics when this all started but only Cipro once and omnicef many times which they say is safe

No autoimmune

Drinking more water and stretching to keep tendons limber not tight 

Eccentric strength training 

• Posted

Thanks..

Yea i've been doing the same thing. Although i'm not really deficient in any vitamins/minerals, ive been taking MG+B6 pills.

Both elbows unresolved.

Hip unresolved.

Leg unresolved.

And recently wrist..

No autoimmune (gladly)

Need to get back to eccentrics.

Let me know if you get any updates..just wanna find the source of this!

• Posted

Have u been on any fluoroqiunolone type antibiotics lately? Look up which specific antobiotics are in this class. They are known for causing tendonitis and tendon ruptures. If u were, u need to talk to eiyher your pharmacist or your doctor to see if there is anything you can do to relieve the symptoms.
  • Posted

One thing we all have in common is we love sports and fitness.

Every time you contract a muscle you use up calcium and magnesium loosens and relaxes the muscle.

Repetition , especially us adventure types, use up our CA and MG like crazy. 

We tend to eat a lot of dairy and in multi vitamins exist a lot of CA.

Replenish your MG!!!

Antibiotics may cause a tendon to weaken and rupture , but that’s not a full body cause, unless your on them constantly, which none of us are.

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

• Posted

Anyone one got something new ? In this years ny tendons start to get inflammed so easly .. i dont know what to do and i foubd nothing help ne to stop it .. maybe womeone try CBD oil? As natural antiinflammtory ?please let me knoe if u find something thet help u cause im in big truble 

• Posted

Hello everyone,

I have the same problem here.

I don’t have time to rehab one tendon pain that I get a couple more in other places.

I have have tendon pains in awkward places like eyes and diaphragma or rib cage on top of the usual (achilles tibialis shoulder)

Has anyone found a miracle solution ?

I have learnt a lot with Ebony Rio, she’s a great tendon an expert, You can check out interviews on YouTube or Podcasts. I thought it might help some of you here.

Personally I’m very disabled.

Sometimes I manage to strengthen my muscles and I have less pain but sometimes I have horrible breakdowns and it’s like a snowball effect : I get one new tendinopathy that lead to 2 others in the next couple of months etc.

If anyone has managed full recovery please share your experience !

Personally I’ve been dealing with this pb for over 10 years.

Hold on everyone !

• Posted

PS : For me resistance streching helps too. (RFST method by Bob Cooley ) but You have to find a good practitioner.

• Posted

I have same problem here, developed tendinosis in all major joints (knees, hips, elbows, wrists, and now the neck) in two years. Rheumatologists don't think I have autoimmune diseases because all blood work came back negative. I tried some physical therapies. They only caused more pain. I am very frustrated and don't know what to do.... I am glad I find this discussion. Any ideas or suggestions?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.