Muscle pain

Posted , 11 users are following.

Anyone in perimenapause with muscle pain in arms and legs please let me know 

0 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I’m waiting to hear from endocrinologist, but firmly believe I’m Peri Menopausal. I do have VERY achy nervous & fatiqued legs/arms and sore joints.  Maybe vitamin/nutrients deficiency? Endocrinologist request tons of bloods & Thyroid Ultrasound.  Waiting for results.  I’ll update ASAP. 

• Posted

It is all of this...mostly muscle aches & muscles feel

Fatiqued. I’ve also lost weight from all the stress and I’m having gastrointestinal upset from stress also. I feel very tired overall...low low energy & many other Peri symptoms. Anxiety is horrid! Hoping blood work shows what I suspect,,,hormone/nutrient problem??!!......Peri Menopausal at 50....

• Posted

I do. My right shoulder and all the way down my arm has been aching for 7 months. I get leg cramps too. This comes and goes. Seems to be worse around my cycle and ovulation. My neck and upper back hurt a lot too. All if this came on suddenly around the end of August.
    • Posted

Hi 

Are you in perimenapause, I have muscle pain in my arms and legs it comes and goes the one in my arms feels a little burning 

• Posted

I actually don't know for sure if I am in peri but I have a ton of the weird symptoms. I am 41 and my periods started changing around the same time as the weird symptoms. I even have the weird ear stuff going on as well. Feels like my ears are plugged sometimes, sometimes I hear ringing, sometimes I get a sharp pain in my ear. Alli this comes and goes for me. The most annoying and hard to live with is the aching. Idk really know what is going on with me but I have read so many woman on here with so many of the same symptoms that I have. I just try to enjoy the good days and endure the yucky ones. I am young and still raising 5 kids 12 and under so I have to fight through this!!

• Posted

It's perimenapause ,believe me iv had so many test and blood work and everything comes back normal this last blood work was on Friday to check hormones hopefully it will show my hormones out of whack then I can start bioidentical hormone treatment. 

• Posted

I've had my hormones checked and it does look like my estrogen is a little low. It was 44 on CD 2. I read a couple books by Suzanne Somers and another one by a different author titles screaming to be heard. From reading those books I think my estrogen should be in the 100s. Anyways, so many of my symptoms i have seen woman complain of on here so I think it is definitely playing a role in the way i feel. I just dont understand how some woman just seem to sail right through this stage.

• Posted

How are you feeling today I'm a little fatigue arms and legs are hurting jittery just off balance 

• Posted

Yesterday i felt awful! Neck and shoulders hurt. Bad headache, ear hurt. Today I felt pretty normal. I was so happy because we were back and forth to church so I was glad to feel good!! I hope you have a better day tomorrow. I am at the good point in my cycle so I am praying for a few good days. Thanks for checking on me!
    • Posted

No, I am right handed. I know the left side seems to be affected for most so I don't know why it's my right side!?!?!

• Posted

Hi kelle i too have neck shoulder and back muscle pain and aches. i have had many massages and the lady stated my back neck and shoulders are full of muscle knots. 
    • Posted

This all just started for me about 7 months ago. My periods began to change around the same time as my symptoms started.
    • Posted

I believe mine might be related to estrogen decline but since I never had it tested before I'm not sure. My periods started getting closer together and lighter around the time this began. I also have days where I feel much better. Ugh! I never imagined pre-menopause would be so horrible! I am also so flabby now. Ib e gained a little weight but I am still fairly small but now nothing looks the same. What a downer at only 41!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.