Muscle pain

Posted , 11 users are following.

Anyone in perimenapause with muscle pain in arms and legs please let me know 

0 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Definitely!!! Some days I walk like I'm 90 rather than 45 ... But I have found that regular acupuncture really helps so would recommend giving it a try.

• Posted

I have flashing and burning pains regularly down my right arm also a sore elbow. I am definitely peri Menopausal and 54 years old. This comes and goes along with a sore neck 
  • Posted

Hi Jacqueline, last April, totally out of the blue I had tendinosis of my left hamstring. I do Pilates and so I am fairly supple so this happening was a total mystery.  Towards the end of the year I went to the gp because by this time I had many other symptoms which would suggest perimenopause including fatigue, joint pain, hair loss, period changes, mood swings etc so the gp ran bloods and it showed that I was B12 deficient. (This could also contribute to the symptoms too btw). The muscle aches and pains can be grim but gentle exercise does help - just don't bully your body. Your body will know if it's too much. A nice bubble bath works wonders too! Have a nice Sunday ladies. X

• Posted

It’s funny you say this because just yesterday I started having muscle pain in my arms and legs. I’m also having off and on teeth pain. I swear, I’m like the poster child for perimeno. Everything I read from everyone’s posts I think I’ve had! 
  • Posted

Yes I can name a few

Left shoulder 

Hips both 

Back all the way from top to bottom

Neck 

Ankles 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.