Muscle Spasms/ twitching

Posted , 21 users are following.

hello wondering if anyone on here suffers from muscle spasms and muscle twitching due to possibly a hormone fluctuation ?

0 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Next
  • Edited

ALL THE TIME!!!! It makes me crazy.....especially my legs. UGH!

• Posted

I cant take one more day of it! mostly in legs and feet, some in arms, stomach, back. lips, face. I am so scared 😦 I am taking Vit D3 2000 U daily and 250 mg Magnesium daily.

• Posted

Be careful you can take to much of Vitamin D3 and get unwanted symptoms too...

• Edited

yes i get muscle spasms in my feet and sometimes i get twitches in ither parts as well! usually low potassium is the cause and stress can be as well for twitching i know that when im stressed i notice these symptoms more

• Edited

Hi Donna

Oh yes!!!

Spasms, twitching and now extremely restless legs all day long.

Spasms are random but mostly in arms, legs neck and upper stomach.

My lower legs feel like they have a vibrator in them o-:

It is sooooooo annoying and magnesium supplement helps only a little.

I have read that restless legs often hit women between 40 and 50 due to hormonal changes, increased stress and anxiety.

• Edited

yes ma'am! along with achy weak feeling in my legs, which is what I'm dealing with now. the twitches are enough to drive a person insane!

• Edited

HI donna. im glad you are getting so many replies. hopefully it is comforting to know that you are not alone 😃

• Edited

Oh yeah, finger twitching as we speak. Muscle spasms in my back so bad I had to drive to my doctor and get a shot. they were caused by a combination of hormones and stressful job.

• Edited

Yes to both all the TIME! I started Mag with activated B-6 and has helped alot!

• Edited

yes! i also get cramp and extremely tired legs. magnesium is what helps me. recently i've gone up to double dose as i was getting cramp in my neck/throat (which is a horrendous feeling of not being able to breath). i think my first real symptom of peri was muscle spasm and muscle ache and maybe it will be the last one to go.

• Edited

yes, yes, yes! I AM GOING NUTS! It triggers my health anxiety "is it possibly scleroses, parkinson, ALS." I have muscle twitching in my entire body some days. Today I have muscle spasms in my fingers and hands and feet. So frustrating. Thanks for asking this question. I really makes my day to see the responses, and knowing that I am not alone.

• Edited

Me too. Some in hands, feet, back, stomach . But the legs just wont quit!

• Edited

hi just seen your post. how are u now? did you find your fluttering muscles when u were sitting and random in legs and fingers sometimes in shoulder and bottom? aches especially in neck. dont sleep. please if u can reply. i hope u have found relief from your symptoms. anybtips much appreciated.thank u x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.