Muscle twitching

Posted , 6 users are following.

For about 3 years I have had muscle twitching mainly in my legs.  I have all the tests and everything is negative.  I have no weakness anywhere.  Now for the last few days I have a sort of buzzing sensation mainly in my buttocks.  Has anyone else had any symptoms like this.  Thanks for reading

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Mary , I have dystonia amongst many odd sensations I get a internal vibration , this can come on anywhere but I feel like I have a mobile phone on vibrate . I don't know what it can be other than dystonia 
  • Posted

Oh also KELP bath that helps me it has iodine a natural source it does help
  • Posted

Just found out which forum your in lol, magnesium is great for muscle spasms and problems , it's also great for fighting depression and mood swings. I've been taking it for some time on and off , I take more when my dystonia is playing up then lay off it when it's not so bad. I think it works for me. My buzzing is worse when I'm tired or feel anxious I've noticed. I write things down so I can compare and it helps when I go to the doctors . Have you ever tried googleing the question , you may be surprised what comes up. The buzzing question was interesting for me when I first googled it a year ago , 
    • Posted

Started on the magnesium will let you know how I get on.  Feel better knowing I am not alone

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.