muscle twitching and jerks

Posted , 16 users are following.

pls tell me u ladies get this! i have had a good few days ( except still weird brain feeling that im off balamce)

but im back to being scared i have MS and my MRI was wrong. i get muscle twitiches and jerks. my vision is getting so blurry. most in right eye. i read ms symptoms and i have so many but they are also meno symptoms. i have heatlth anxiety bad.

please dont comment anything to panic me lol. i have appt again with neuro in a month to talk somemore

i would just love to know other women in meno feel same

4 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Kim and to all the other ladies that have posted here.  Thank God for y’all.  I am having another twitchy day.  It got better for a few days.  Does anyone notice that your reflexes are exaggerated too?  It’s hard to explain.  That scares me too.  Please tell me someone else has this😩. Now my forearms are itching lol.  What in the world?  Just my forearms!!  My doctor said get more exercise for my low libido.  It hasn’t kicked in yet.  My poor husband.  I just CANT...too tired.  Just want to sleep.  Oh what happened to that?  Now all I do is dream all night long.  I seriously wake up and feel like I didn’t sleep bc I was dreaming all night.  That has got to stop.  And I have no idea how to keep from dreaming!  It’s not like something I can control like diet or exercise or like put lotion on ya know?  Any ideas for that one my body would surely appreciate.  Thanks for being here ladies.  I just need some encouragement today

• Edited

hello...I see your post is from 3 years ago...but I am now experiencing the muscle twitching/fluttering. It is so annoying. How are you doing with yours?

• Posted

I have this, terrible muscle twitching in my left ring finger, moves from side to side. I also feel like I have popcorn under my skin, not sure what is going on. This totally freaks me out, how are you doing now??

• Posted

How are you doing now. I have muscle twitching and my muscles hurt, not sure what is going on. I've had this for 7 months. I am freaking out, I also worry that I have MS or worse yet ALS, it totally freaks me out.

• Posted

hi

sorry your feeling this way..

I have not had that in a few years. I still have sore muscles but i suffer from fibromyalgia.

most of my symtoms that i was going thru a few yrs ago, where caused by my breast implants. i had them removed 2 yrs ago.

i hope you start feeling better. i think anxiety can cause that

• Posted

kim did you ever find out what that off balancing in ya head was to do with ?

i see these was 4 yrs ago so hoping u have some answers for me because im going thru a similar thing?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.