Muzzy weird head

Posted , 16 users are following.

Does anyone else suffer from a muzzy weird and sometimes tight head feeling? I can't describe it but it just feels odd.

I could almost describe it as 'am I about to come down with something' feeling

It lasts for a day or two and then clears off.

Sometimes I don't have it for ages and then it turns up again out of the blue.

I'm hoping someone can relate to these symptoms I'm !! Just wondering if it's all part and parcel of the menopause?

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes, I too get that occasionally. Mine sometimes feels like I'm coming down with a head cold but it never amounts to anything more than that. My head feels heavy and fuzzy which is disconcerting to say the least. I just assumed that it was due to a lack of sleep.

• Posted

I thought it was lack of sleep at first but I knew I was getting an okay night's sleep.

Its really weird how it comes and goes!

At least I know I'm not alone!

• Posted

Thank you for your replies ladies! At least I know I'm not alone or going mad!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.