My 6 months of HELL... is ANYBODY else completely debilitated ?

Posted , 12 users are following.

I’m venting tonight as had 2 VERY bad days. 

6 months ago on a trip to Santa Fe I awoke in my hotel and felt weird could not wake up . Ventured out only to return shortly afterwards feeling so sick dizzy . Spent most of the 3 days in the hotel . Thought it was just the altitude and wine. 

Got home felt better then it all began again ... took me 4 hours to get out of bed most days after finding this forum and many visits to the dr realized it was Meno.

Since then life has been very strange not one day in 6 months has gone by I haven’t felt exhausted .

Went on the patch and got a little relief but the exhaustion never subsided. 

I have missed a trip to Europe spent $1000’s on healthcare ... tried everything .

When on when does this ease up?

I’ve got a big week a fabulous exciting car event in my city friends visiting ... cars that sell for over $50 million it’s the best week of the year and I feel awful.  I do have Epstein Barr like many others ... is anybody else feeling so debilitated that they are ready for bed at 4pm ... can’t go to functions ...majorly  depressed . Feel like I’m the only one 😢

5 likes, 86 replies

86 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Please fill me in on your adrenal results, are you doing the am,mid morning,lunch ,afternoon and evening? 

It should give an idea of where you are at. Mine came back pretty normal except for the midday, which was really high, the others were normal.

x0x0x0

• Posted

Yes I’m debating whether to do it or not as the results don’t come back for 5 weeks ! Months and seasons are passing me by .... with all this crap 

plus it’s $350!! 😮 

• Posted

Hi Lori - I have to agree with you - I did it, I took the test & what did it prove? Yes, I have high cortisol, but I already knew that given my high anxiety and “menopot” - it really didn’t change much for me - 

• Posted

Yes sick of wasting money on all this crap ! I’m good at fighting if only I could FIGHT THIS !!!  
  • Posted

Hello Lori!

hope today is a good day it is pouring rain here hard to get anything done it's like we're in Noah's Ark right now with floods.

yesterday I exercise with a YouTube cardio video for 25 minutes but didn't help I'm going to do it again today anyways see what happens you inspired me!

• Posted

Hi Mauiblue !

I had an ok day but the fatigue soooo tired. I’ve ripped patch off and back on the cream 🙄 I did manage my workout and honestly don’t know how I did it ! Watching the clock now so I can go to bed by 8pm.

So glad and proud of you that you did your workout ! Yeah !

I was falling asleep on the bike  but what the hell I did it . Lovely evening here but waiting a bit to close the curtains ... once again before it’s dark 🙄

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.