MY DECOMPR.SURGERY IS ON THE 16TH OF MAY ADVICE PLS

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi All,

I finally got the letter of confirmation from Q.E hospital - date I have been dreading and looking forward to received. My surgery wil be on the 16th of May nd my pre op. is on two weeks before....I was the end of my tether then..I have been crying last week as this aining in my head is just getting stronger and stronger and my balance is just keep getting worse...is there anyone can advice me..what should I bring..what should I do now..to prepare for this operation..I am glad I finally get the date...on the other hand I am also scare to death not knowing what to expect...???? Thank you in dvance for your advice

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hope all goes well honey, best wishes for a strong and speedy recovery. Xx
  • Posted

Good luck for your surgery, be over and done with soon. Have you heard how ellie is after her surgery. Hope things are OK, will be thinking of you hun xx
  • Posted

Good luck for your surgery, be over and done with soon. Have you heard how ellie is after her surgery. Hope things are OK, will be thinking of you hun xx
  • Posted

Hi! I just had the decompression surgery May 10th of 2016. I was wondering how you're recovering so far? My recovery has been excruciatingly painful but I'm finally starting to feel relief, almost 2 weeks post op.
    • Posted

Hi hannah I'm just replying to tell you it took 3 months for me to start feeling better, just to let you know if your starting to feel better now that's good, just plenty rest and drink plenty most important to stay hydrated. It is a horrible operation to recover from. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.