My diagnosed A fib a week ago.

Posted , 9 users are following.

A fib worrying me and my family and to had stress to this, I am currently on aprobationary period in my new job and scared I might loose it and my wife is convinced we will lose everything. Currently on 1.25mg of blocker and blood thinners. Waiting for scan in 2 days.

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Catheter ablation is the best cure for Afib. Many would object to calling it a cure but there are ones who had it done 10 years and more ago and are still in Normal Sinus Rhythm. To me it's OK to call that a cure.

However there is a condition here. It needs to be done by the best. In England that's someone with the equipment and experience of Dr Ernst or Dr Schilling.

• Posted

Sometimes I really hope ablation is the cure. It’s so desperate to see the mainstream medicine define afib as incurable. I think if they change the wording a little bit to say some afib is curable, that alone could help a lot of people to get a sense of relief and some could possibly be cured. As we all know how seriously our mind is playing in this thing. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.